- About us
Open Seminar held by Larry Farrell in Romania
During difficult times and crisis times, we are all thinking, every day, how to make our businesses become stronger, how to improve them, or even how to maintain them.
We often find advices for the crisis management, we look for new tools or new approaches that will give us the confidence to continue without sacrificing our plans.
It`s difficult, but we have to move forward without stopping on our way, respectively using all the time resources and all the existing opportunities in order to generate success.
Ascent Group has the unique opportunity to invite you to meet, in Romania, in Bucharest, Larry Farrell, the number 1 worldwide expert and a true entrepreneurial guru,in a half-day seminar with the topic “Awakening the entrepreneurial spirit”.
The seminar is based on Larry Farrell's over 25 years experience in researching and teaching development practices for entrepreneurs, ranging to the new findings exemplified in his latest book, "The New Entreprenurial Age". His experience is sustained by more than 5 million entrepreneurship course participants around the world in the seminars held by The Farrell Company.
The “Awakening the entrepreneurial spirit” seminar was specifically designed for top management teams. It`a an interactive presentation of Larry Farrell research over time with videos and practical exercises.
The seminar has two main objectives:
- to teach the members of the top management teams which are the foundations of leading companies entrepreneurship;
- to explain the implementation process of the entrepreneurial practices in the participants` organizations.
The Farrell Company is a worldwide leading organization in researching and training entrepreneurial practices. It's “technology” is based on the original research of the real business practices of the great entrepreneurs and their fast growing companies.
We invite you to find out the four basic concepts of entrepreneurship, that each one of us can learn and apply to his daily job or in his organization, whether you are an entrepreneur or the manager of a corporation:
- The Sense of Mission – the winning entrepreneurial manner to deliver products/markets
- The Client/Product Vision - creating entrepreneurial passion to produce continuous growth
- High speed Innovation – the entrepreneurs` secret weapon to win the competition
- Self-inspired behavior - the power to love what you do and to become very good at it
The seminar will also provide you the opportunity to have access to:
- global trends in entrepreneurship
- sustained growth practices of the great entrepreneurs
- a series of practical applications that will help you improve your entrepreneurial spirit within your company.
Date: June 21, 2013
Location: Radisson Blu Bucharest
- 9.30 - 10.00 Welcome and check-in
- 10.00 - 11.30 Seminar - Part 1
- 11.30 - 11.45 Coffee break
- 11.45 - 13.00 Seminar - Part 2
- 13.00 - 14.00 Book Launch "New Entrepreneurial Age"
- 14.00 - 15.00 Buffet Lunch - networking
- Early bird - 140 EUR- price available for the participants who register until the 7th of June 2013.
- Individual Participation fee 170 EUR
- The price includes a 3-hour seminar held by Larry Farrell, the launching of the book, the training materials and the Larry Farrell's book, "New Entrepreneurial Age"
- The price includes one lunch and one coffee break.
- The price does not include VAT.
The organizations that register more than one participant will receive a discount rate of 10% for the second participant and of 15% for the third participant registered. The official language of the seminar is English. The translation into Romanian will not be ensured.
In order to register please complete the registration form.
For more information and your confirmation of attendance, please contact us by email: email@example.com, or telephone: 021-569.36.73
* The participation exclusively at the launching of the book, without the participation in the seminar, is free.
About Larry Farrell
Larry Farrell has a widely diversified professional background: Peace Corps Volunteer, University of California Law School, Harvard Business School, Vice President of American Express in New York, President of Kepner-Tregoe in Princeton, NJ, board member of The Economic Development Society in USA and of the Journal of Strategic Change in London. It is also a permanent correspondent of The Conference Board Review magazine and of The Conference Board in New York City. www.TheSpiritOfEnterprise.com
Four of his books on topics of entrepreneurship, “Searching for the Spirit of Enterprise”, “The Entrepreneurial Age”, “Getting Entrepreneurial!” and “The New Entrepreneurial Age” received excellent reviews and have been translated into numerous languages. In the past 20 years he has trained on topics of entrepreneurship a record number of organizations, governments and individuals, more than any other person in the world.
The books "Getting Entrepreneurial!" and "The New Entrepreneurial Age" are translated and published in Romanian, the last by Prior & Books publishing house under the title "New Entrepreneurial Age"